Monday, August 3, 2015

Present from China!

Hello world, today a package from The People's Republic of China came in the mail for me.


A few weeks ago, a representative from GearBest.com reached out to me regarding a generous offer. I was told that I could receive free items in exchange for documenting a project and giving a review. I accepted, chose my products and waited for the package to arrive. It finally came, I was pretty happy.

Inside was an Arduino Nano clone, a DHT22 temperature/humidity sensor, a 16x2 LCD module, a 433 MHz transmitter and receiver, and an MB102 breadboard power supply. In total, it cost $21.08, an extremely generous amount for such a simple task.

I'm planning on making a clock type thing that also displays temperature and humidity. Afterwards I might make an autonomous robot with the Clocky robot!

These things will be documented on Instructables.com

No comments:

Post a Comment